Mytime Active provide a range of classes and events through their Primetime programme, which come with the support of a buddy.
These classes and events are for everyone, but are particularly suitable for ages 60 and over.
Whether you want to get back into a favourite hobby, try something totally new, or just make friends and have fun, they’re here to help and support you. You can easily spot one of the Primetime Buddies in their green t-shirts.
Just some of the activities they offer:
- Swimming and aqua fit
- Yoga and pilates
- Gym and keep fit
- Line dancing, tap dance and salsa
- Walking football
- Badminton, table tennis and short tennis
- Short mat bowls
- Zumba gold
For more information about Primetime:
- Call Chris, the Primetime Coordinator, on 07714 077408
- Call Ann, the Primetime Manager, on 07535 647660
- E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visit Mytime Active Primetime on Facebook
- Speak to one of the Primetime Buddies in the green T-shirt
- Visit www.mytimeactive.co.uk/primetime